Welcome our new List Owner

  • mws6533
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      I'm proud to let the entire list know that long-time member Albert
      LaFrance is now the new owner and moderator for the ColdWarComms list.

      Albert's been around since the beginning and has been both a font of
      knowledge and a tireless researcher of topics of interest to the
      group. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job leading the group and
      keeping things on topic in the future.

      I'll still keep my moderator status as a back-up, but Albert is our
      new official moderator and list owner.

      Regards,

      --Matthew Sadler
      http://www.scanchattanooga.com/
    • blitz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
        A round of applause for both of you guys...this list is one of my
        favorites, I get approx 1000 pieces of email a day, (I moderate
        several lists as well) but always read this one in high priority mode.
        Good show guys!

        At 13:09 9/30/2006, you wrote:
        >I'm proud to let the entire list know that long-time member Albert
        >LaFrance is now the new owner and moderator for the ColdWarComms list.
        >
        >Albert's been around since the beginning and has been both a font of
        >knowledge and a tireless researcher of topics of interest to the
        >group. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job leading the group and
        >keeping things on topic in the future.
        >
        >I'll still keep my moderator status as a back-up, but Albert is our
        >new official moderator and list owner.
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >--Matthew Sadler
        >http://www.scanchattanooga.com/
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Paul Rosa
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
          God help us! Now we have a loose cannon rolling around the deck! Actually, Albert is a good friend and a competent moderator. I can't think of a more steady hand that I'd like to have on the tiller than Albert's.

          Paul Rosa
          Harpers Ferry, West Virginia

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
            Congratulations to Albert! and a long overdue thanks to Matthew. I
            have to say this is one on my fave sites, Both for the Bell System
            info and cold war topics.