Connected

  • Robert L O'Dell Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      I don't think it really matters what Mental State your in when it
      comes to operating in the real world as long as you are Faithfull to
      your Government the Good Ol' USA, the best Communications networks and
      Encriptions are being re-defined by backwoods operators that Probably
      don't have PHD's and can out classify the enemies of our Great Nation
      because of the Dialect and Multi=Definition of so many Languages the
      English Language represents. Then when hooked up to some of the most
      Sophisticated Communications Systems on Earth and Duplicated so many
      times who's to say which version is what it is without the Script and
      Code in Hand?