Re: [coldwarcomms] Jericho set piece

  • Michael Harpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
      Yeah it's always funny how they do that. You get one thing right and then
      something similar very wrong.

      I think this one did do a real good job of showing how even a small town like
      that has little or no Civil Defense resources. I'm trying to ignore the stuff
      about the fallout.

      All in all it is entertaining.

      Mike Harpe