Re: [coldwarcomms] "Jericho" synopsis...

  • Clay Gibbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2006
      I just watched the pilot and found it interesting. The brief screenshot of
      the Joint Session of Congress I predict offers a clue to another storyline
      later in the season dealing with COG. Perhaps Whas DC and everyone in the
      area was fried and we'll hear from the designated survivor?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor

      There is apparently 1 ham operator in Jericho. Sadly they portrayed him as a
      bumbling UFO nut...

      Clay