REPOST: [coldwarcomms] Re: Nuclear Blast Detection

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      From: "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...>
      To: <coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:08 PM
      Subject: [coldwarcomms] Re: Nuclear Blast Detection

      This reminded me of a couple of articles in Western Technical
      Review. One concerned the use of a U.S. to Cuba undersea cable
      for measuring ocean currents in that region. Another was about
      a nuclear bomb alarm system that W.U. was contracted to provide.

      I don't have time right now to tell you which issues, but there
      is a table of contents in the archive.

      Western Union Technical Review is in the comp.dcom.telecom archives.
      You can find it with Google.