REPOST: [coldwarcomms] Re: AT&T route map, eastern Florida

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 7:13 PM
      From: "Patrick" <staplesdcc@...>
      To: <coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:40 AM
      Subject: [coldwarcomms] Re: AT&T route map, eastern Florida

      Albert, if you're still looking for that page this might be it;

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010430044907/www.afn.org/~warnejw/

      something interesting is an actual wav referencing it as a CC site

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010430044907/http://www.afn.org/~warnejw/evedit.wav

      if by chance you're still looking

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, albertjlafrance@... wrote:

      > Yes, that's Windermere, about 10 mi. SW of Orlando. The only other FL
      > underground I know of is Ellisville. I think one of our list
      members > has web pages on those stations, but I don't have the URL.