Re: [coldwarcomms]

  • tsniffin20902
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Albert is correct-it's an access point/sampling station for the water
      system. There are a few other similar sites up and down MacArthur
      both in plain site and off the road.

      Todd

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Christopher,
      >
      > I haven't seen that location so I can't say for sure, but my guess
      is that it's something associated
      > with the Washington Aquaduct, which runs under MacArthur to the
      Dalecarlia water treatment plant.

      > Albert

      Maryland just across the DC line?