Re: L carrier heat exchanger

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2006
      Yes, you're right about the repeater power - it was supplied through the cable. Do you know if the
      hut was simple repeater station, as opposed to a power-feed station? If that's the case, then it
      would not have a generator, and I'd agree that the device is probably a heat exchanger.

      But there's another thing that still makes me think it's a load bank rather than a heat exchanger:
      the vertical tubes don't seem to be interconnected at the top, like in an air-conditioning coil or
      car radiator. Of course, each tube could actually be a shell containing a loop of fluid-carrying
      tubing inside.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
        Is there suppose to be an attachment to this email