Recent NSA Ruling

  • taskforceleader
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
      The recent NSA evesdropping ruling is at:
      http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/images/08/17/nsa.lawsuit.pdf

      Note that one of the plaintiffs is James Bamford.
      I wonder if it is the Bamford of Puzzle Palace fame?
    • Michael Harpe
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
        > Note that one of the plaintiffs is James Bamford.
        > I wonder if it is the Bamford of Puzzle Palace fame?

        The very same. He's been involved in this from the beginning.

        Mike Harpe
      • David I. Emery
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
          On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 06:33:07PM -0000, taskforceleader wrote:
          > The recent NSA evesdropping ruling is at:
          > http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/images/08/17/nsa.lawsuit.pdf
          >
          > Note that one of the plaintiffs is James Bamford.
          > I wonder if it is the Bamford of Puzzle Palace fame?

          Indeed it is....

          --
          Dave Emery N1PRE, die@... DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
          'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in