AT&T microwave station, Gray Summit, MO

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 9:29 PM
      Ken Bowles has contributed a set of exterior photos of this station on the bypass/express loop
      around St. Louis:
      http://long-lines.net/places-routes/GraySummitMO/index.html .

      Albert
    • Dave Stuart
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11 10:22 PM
        I have pictures of those towers before they were dehorned.

        How can I get them to you?

        Is there somewhere I can FTP them?

        I have 5 JPGs.

        T'was my favorite site growing up.

        At 23:29 8/11/2006, you wrote:
        >Ken Bowles has contributed a set of exterior photos of this station on the bypass/express loop
        >around St. Louis:
        >http://long-lines.net/places-routes/GraySummitMO/index.html .

        Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
        Dave Stuart - stuartda (atsymbol) nuvox (period) net, PGP key available
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13 10:48 PM
          Thanks very much, Dave. If you'd like, you can e-mail the pictures to:
          albert.lafrance@... .

          I'll credit you for your contribution, of course, unless you prefer otherwise.