Re: PHOTO of AT&T ?? ANTENNAS IN NM

  • Albert J. LaFrance, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 2:45 PM
      John,

      Thanks - I'd be very interested in seeing your photos. You can
      upload them to the group's Photos section at
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/coldwarcomms/photos (there are
      options for creating a folder and uploading a file).

      Also, if you're willing, I'd like to include the photos on my Long
      Lines site. You can e-mail them to me at lafrance@... .

      Albert

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, johngru@... wrote:

      > Albert and group.
      >
      > In New Mexico, last month, I took some photos of what i suspect is
      an old
      > AT&T site.
      >
      > It is located on HWY 285 (US ?) ~19 miles south of the town of Tres
      Piedras,
      > NM and a few miles north of Ojo Calliente.
      > The exact coordinates are:North 36 22 310 and
      > West 105 53 938.
      >
      > There are some other antennas (non AT&T) on this site, but the AT&T
      equipment
      > was not in operation, it appeared.
      >
      > If any interest in these photos, let me know and I'll scan them.
      Advise me