RAF Valley in Wales?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      The following was posted on the "Underground Bases" list. That list has a heavy UFO/alien/conspiracy
      orientation, but occasionally there are interesting items.

      Albert

      >Does anyone have any information regarding the extensive underground
      >facility run by the US Government underneath RAF Valley in Wales ?
    • Bob Vaughan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
        > The following was posted on the "Underground Bases" list. That list has a heavy UFO/alien/conspiracy
        > orientation, but occasionally there are interesting items.
        >
        > Albert
        >
        > >Does anyone have any information regarding the extensive underground
        > >facility run by the US Government underneath RAF Valley in Wales ?

        I haven't seen anything about the US government running a site at the
        Valley Works, but the UK does/did.

        http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/sites/r/rhydymwyn

        Bob Vaughan | techie@{w6yx|tantivy}.stanford.edu | kc6sxc@...
        | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309
        -- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --