Archive

  • tsniffin20902
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      Can Albert or anyone who has recently accessed Albert's archive of
      this group's messages tell me if the file is still up on his FTP site?
      I had trouble accessing it today. I tried Bullet FTP and a Firefox
      add in w/o success. I kept receiving 503 (?) authentication error.

      Thanks!

      Todd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        I just now tried it with Bullet Proof FTP, and it did work, using the following parameters:

        host: coldwar-c4i.net
        port: 21
        login: anonymous@...
        password: xxx@...

        Let me know if you have any luck.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          Thanks Albert, it worked today. Must have been operator error last
          time (-;

          FYI for anyone running Firefox, FireFTP works just fine.

          Todd

          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2006
            I've just uploaded a new Cold War Comms list archive file, current through message 10494 (posted
            today). The file is located at: ftp://coldwar-c4i.net/ColdWarComms/messages.zip

            It can be downloaded via an FTP client, using the parameters in my previous message (below).

            As before, I'd welcome feedback on the ease of downloading and using the file.