OTH-B Radar Systems

  • Brian J. Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I lived in Eastern Oregon for awhile and have had the opportunity to visit the west coast transmit facility at Christmas Valley, Oregon. What an impressive site! I have uploaded recent pics to the radar museum site. I am providing the link here:

      http://www.radomes.org/museum/

      If the link does go directly to the site, click on radar sites in the left menu, then check the OTH-B button, after that click on Christmas Valley and scroll down to recent photos.

      With as much money as those radar sites cost the US Govt, you would think they could be useful in todays world. If not for terrorism detection, maybe for hurricane, tsunami, or other water related natural disaster.

      From the site of the "former" Larson Air Force Base in Moses Lake, Washington - God Bless!

      Brian J. Preston

      - - - - -
      http://www.scannerfreqs.org
      I Am THE Scanner Authority Of Grant & Adams Counties.
      Feel Free To Contact Me.

      "May His Word & Guidance Be In Your Thoughts
      Before You Make A Decision."

      Stay Out Of The Trees, Rotate Your Tires On A Regular Basis, ALWAYS Vote Conservatively, And
      Watch Desparate Housewives Sundays On ABC!