8961Re: forwarded message RE Ballard MO

    Jul 3 10:19 PM
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Tad Grosvenor" <tad@...>
      To: <coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [coldwarcomms] forwarded message RE Ballard MO

      > The seller is also selling an underground AT&T site:
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4364007018
      >
      > -Tad

      The eBay listing has some excellent photos and information. I asked
      permission to post them on my web site, but a school official declined
      because they want the future buyer of the property, rather than the school
      board (the seller), to have control over use of the images. That's a
      reasonable position, but I am going to contact the school superintendent and
      ask him to reconsider.

      I'm mentioning this to advise list members that there's no guarantee the
      material in the ebay listing will continue to be available, so anyone
      interested should download the images while they're still online.