8294Re: Lightwave Spectrum gone?

  • pwood78
    Jan 1, 2005
      > I seem to recall that Lightwave Spectrum was acquired by MCI a few
      > years ago. Can anyone confirm/refute that?

      Thier markers are in the same place along Rt. 28 heading out of
      Fauquier County and I think into Haymarket. I wasn't able to observe
      the route fully due to all of the construction.

      I don't recall MCI fiber being along that route last year but I could
      be mistaken.

      > Regarding QGS, my guess would be that it's Qwest Government
      > Services. See:

      http://www.qwest.com/largebusiness/industries/federal_govt/fed_busines
      s.html

      Ahah! That would make sense. Especially if Qwest bought LSi then
      there would reason to relabel most of the LSi signs. However, someone
      should fix that page. There is a repeating sentence that goes on and
      on =]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic