8292Lightwave Spectrum gone?

  • pwood78
    Jan 1, 2005

      I was hoping someone could answer this question I've got. I was cable
      tracing and doing other things in Culpeper and Faquier Counties a few
      days back when I ran across a couple of those Lightwave Spectrum
      markers. Nothing really earth shattering but I did notice that the
      Lightwave logo on most of the signs (but not all) had been stickered
      over with the letters QGS. I also saw sidewalk utility markings for
      MCI and QGS at the SE DC Tandem CO (thats a long haul!).

      So who is QGS? Have they taken over LSI? What do the letters stand
      for? It was bad enough trying to find any information on Lightwave
      Spectrum much, I can seem to dig up anything on QGS. Thanks for any

      Parris B. Wood
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic