6746Re: 1965 Bell Labs Record contents

  • mm2mere
    Dec 14, 2003
      I have a Christmas wish list for Albert:

      January '65 "Dedicated Outside Plant"
      March '65 "The N3 Carrier System Plan"
      June '65 "The Evolution of Telephone Switching"
      June '65 "Cut-Over at Succasunna"
      December '65 "Reserve Power Systems"

      Thanks for making these available.

      Mike

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance"
      <lafrance@a...> wrote:
      > I've posted the tables of contents for the eleven 1965 issues of
      the Bell
      > Laboratories Record:
      > http://long-lines.net/sources/BLR.htm
      >
      > Some issues also have a department of brief items that aren't
      individually
      > listed in the contents; I'll index those next.
      >
      > If anything looks interesting, let me know and I'll add it to the
      scanning
      > queue.
      >
      > Albert
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic