541Re: Re: Presidential shelter on Nantucket Island

  • Ryan C Blake
    Sep 10, 1999
      Hi list,

      This and several other messages like it must have been quite large,
      because I didn't get them. I have a basic Juno account and my
      incoming/outgoing messages are limited to 64k each.

      If there's any way possible, please shorten such messages or divide them
      into parts and send multiple messages. That way, us cheapskates won't be
      left out.

      Thanks,

      Ryan