4399Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Dahlgren VA

  • Rick C.
    Oct 1, 2002
      From what I recall, it was on the part that goes through Ft. A.P. Hill,
      closer to the northern boundary I believe. It is off the road, in the
      trees, with a small access driveway. On both north and soutbound, there are
      plastic - about 8 feet tall - poles with a metal arrow on top pointing in
      the direction of the hut, on the southbound side.
      I had not noticed the other sites, but then again I wasn't actively
      searching. I know just the areas you are referring to, so next time I am
      down that way I'll need to take a look.