29251Re: [coldwarcomms] Room 641A

  • Mike Walker
    Dec 17, 2013
      I would suggest, especially since you're apparently doing research for fiction you're writing, you be a bit more specific on what you want to know: you've opened up several different topics already. A paragraph explaining the basic outline of your story might help too, not a lot of detail but an outline.

      On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 1:34 AM, <kentondiehl@...> wrote:

      I'm working on a story and I want to involve At&t long lines. Does anyone have any info on room 641a? I am also wondering what the secret programs were called and any info on them from early 1960. Any input could help, my story is a sifi drama.

      Thanks
      Kenton

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic