      From: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com [mailto: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mike Walker
      Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:28 PM
      To: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: combat ciders

      Thank you! Now we're getting somewhere with first-person info!

      Mike

      On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <dexter.mc@...> wrote:

      Combat Ciders is what we called the circuits.  I attended a Nightwatch,
      Scopelight, Looking Glass joint meeting in Washington in the 70s.
      Combat ciders is also the way I heard it pronounced at that meeting.

      Dex

      Mike Walker wrote:

      > I've never heard of a "Combat Cinders"—has anyone else? If it's
      been
      > seen in print even but in isolated cases it's probably a corruption of
      > "Combat Ciders" and not an actual system of its own.
      >

      > Mike

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: