28483Re: [coldwarcomms] Project Office Conspiracies

  • Polo Hat
    Sep 4, 2013
      Mike, over the years, you just don't seem to be... evolving... much here.

        It's great that you claim not to understand their past or current missions, but then you have the audacity to make statements like "what is known of the others indicates they're outdated and probably of little current use..."   I assert that your chronic confusion about them is of your own making or deficiency.

      AT&T is "hush-hush" over them because any release of information about the sites besides a very basic statement of their existence needs to either come from the AT&T customer, and/or the organization that operates one or more of the sites, under AT&T cover, and any wonderment by us isn't exactly compelling enough to cause official information to be released.

      On Wednesday, September 4, 2013, Mike Walker wrote:

      When the one (not awake yet so the "name" escapes me) got a new Deathstar
      helipad paint job; and I casually mentioned to a friend Inside, he
      immediately said "No Comment."

      And this is an example of exactly what I don't understand: AT&T is so very hush-hush over these facilities yet at least one is closed and sold off, what is known of the others indicates they're outdated and probably of little current use, but all the same some have upgrades including a helipad that broadcasts loud and clear to anyone in the air "look at this AT&T facility on a mountaintop!!!". Folks, it's just very . . . strange.

      Not X-Files strange, but more like Kafka strange.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic