28479Re: [coldwarcomms] Project Office Conspiracies

  • Mike Walker
    Sep 4, 2013
      When the one (not awake yet so the "name" escapes me) got a new Deathstar
      helipad paint job; and I casually mentioned to a friend Inside, he
      immediately said "No Comment."

      And this is an example of exactly what I don't understand: AT&T is so very hush-hush over these facilities yet at least one is closed and sold off, what is known of the others indicates they're outdated and probably of little current use, but all the same some have upgrades including a helipad that broadcasts loud and clear to anyone in the air "look at this AT&T facility on a mountaintop!!!". Folks, it's just very . . . strange.

      Not X-Files strange, but more like Kafka strange.

      On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM, David <wb8foz@...> wrote:

      On 9/4/13 12:24 AM, Blake Bowers wrote:

      > Yes, some of the project offices have been repurposed and are in use to
      > varying degrees.

      When the one (not awake yet so the "name" escapes me) got a new Deathstar
      helipad paint job; and I casually mentioned to a friend Inside, he
      immediately said "No Comment."

      [Maybe Area 51 got too crowded with alien corpses??]

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic