27615Re: NAVRADSTA (T) SITE - JIM CREEK WA-corrections to corrections-ugh!

  • dlwilson314a
    Apr 29, 2013
      Oops that was meant to be 22.6 kHz. (Sorry for all the typos before I finally woke up.) another correction is that NML4 LaMoure ND uses 25.2 kHz (not 24.8 KHz). Also the 17.8 kHz was last used by Cutler ME (NAA) and 18.6 kHz was the frequency of NLK Jim Creek, WA before it moved to 24.8 kHz; it is ocassionally used by TACAMO aircraft).

      Here is correct (and proof-read list)of *current* activity of USN VLF (below 30 kHz)
      17.8 TACAMO aircraft (was NAA)
      18.6 TACAMO aircraft (was NLK)
      19.8 NWC Exmouth, Australia
      21.4 NPM Lualualei, HI (NPM was 23.4. NSS Annapolis was 21.4 before shutdown)
      22.6 TACAMO aircraft
      (23.4 was NPM Lualualei, HI--now 23.4 id used by Germany)
      24.0 NAA Cutler, ME (NAA was 17.8. NBA Panama used 24.0 before shutdown)
      24.8 NLK Jim Creek, WA
      25.2 NML4 LaMoure, ND (former Omega navagation site)
      (Note TACAMO aircraft come up for a few minutes at a time with several tests a week.)