27613Re: NAVRADSTA (T) SITE - JIM CREEK WA

  • dlwilson314a
    Apr 29, 2013
      It has not been on 17.8 kHz in years. It now uses 24.8 kHz with 200 Bd MSK. NAA in Cutler, ME uses 24.0 kHz and NML4 in LaMoure, ND uses 24.8 kHz (yes, a USN VLF station in ND). The USN TACAMO aircraft are also regularly heard and most often on 17.8 kHz (the old NAA frequency) or 22. kHz-though sometimes on other frequencies. NPM in Lualualei, HI uses 21.4 kHz (NSS in Annapolis used that before it shut down)and NWC in Exmourth (Northe West Cape), Australia uses 19.8 kHz. These are the current USN VLF (under 30 kHz) frequencies.