27396RE: [coldwarcomms] Re: L5

  • Blake Bowers
    Apr 4, 2013
      I have not seen mentioned on the IN sites, and maybe I just missed it, the
      Shelburn IN site, now being owned by the same folks who own TerraVivos - and
      is marketed by Terravivos.

      http://www.terravivos.com/secure/indiana.htm

      If they do manage to fit 80 people in this small power feed station, my hat
      is off to them, and I hope they have a LOT of deodorant. LOTS.

      This is smaller than power feed sites like Paris MO, Polo MO, and the ones
      in Kansas. One large room, with the smaller rooms along it for the
      mechanical. One smaller generator.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleyandcompany/4230716820/in/set-721576229812
      81297/

      Are my pictures of the site.