27138Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: (was new to group) Now: N2 carrier along US 90 - LA, MS

  • Mike Cowen
    Feb 28 3:46 AM
      Not too cryptic. "Regen" is simply a fiber
      repeater. The "#9" is interesting. Where are
      the "others", given the throw on a fiber segment
      is MUCH farther than on any cable/microwave hop?

      Mike