2372Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Two pictures added

  • Daryl R. Gibson
    Oct 15, 2001
      I know of at least one circuit around here where AT&T had a
      connection between two COs and the traffic is carried for
      the local operating company alone. I have seen a couple
      of other sites where that was also the case. One path
      that is still active (at last check) in Utah feeds the
      AT&T POP in Cedar City, Utah, via MW, from the regional
      switch in Salt Lake City. I keep expecting that to go
      to fiber Real Soon Now.

      Daryl

      --
      Daryl R. Gibson