22511Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Recently released Air/Ground telephone calls from Lyndon Johnson to Rose Kennedy

  • Dexter McIntyre W4DEX
    Feb 3, 2012
      The GEP at Stanfield was installed in 1970. At that time I recall
      hearing this system was to supplement or replace the Echo Fox located at
      Graniteville (Charlotte NC) which had been in service about ten years.
      However I've nothing to document that and have lost contact with
      everyone who worked at Graniteville at that time. Several that I knew
      very well have expired.

      Dex
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic