16342Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: High Power Radio

  • Eric
    Feb 2, 2010
      There's also a similar loop array set up at the Coast Guard station by the
      Miami Zoo. Bing has a better view, but I cant figure out how to link to it
      so here is google maps...

      <
      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=miami,+fl&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.14027,57.919922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Miami,+Miami-Dade,+Florida&ll=25.617002,-80.385692&spn=0.001613,0.002789&t=h&z=19

      --
      www.akaradio.com
      www.er1c.net