15569Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: CDWS BSP

  • Sam Etler
    Aug 2, 2009
      There was a bit of discussion about this on the other list and perhaps you
      (or someone else on the list) can answer this. There's another system
      referred to as Civil Air Defense Warning System. I have some BSPs for it
      (sadly not digitized) that date from 1942. Any ideas about how CADWS
      might have evolved into CDWS?

      sam

      ---
      The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
      -- Humphrey Bogart