15566CDWS BSP

  • Sam Etler
    Aug 1, 2009
      I sent this to the TCI list just now. Figured that it might be of interest
      to some people here who aren't on the other list:

      Speaking of the CDWS, here's 981-281-100, Civil Defense Warning System
      (CDWS) - Bell and Lights System - Genreal Description, Iss. 1, Jan. 1968

      http://etler.com/bsp/981-281-100.pdf

      Not sure where I got the BSP but perhaps the CIC when it was still around.
      Anyone have any other general descriptive BSPs of related equipment? There's a
      bunch listed in 460-000-006.

      sam

      ---
      The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
      -- Humphrey Bogart
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic