15524Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Apollo 11 "real-time" NASA audio feed

  • Mike Cowen
    Jul 20, 2009
      I'm curious to know exactly what data was transmitted by that inband
      signalling? I remember hearing this more in the past, and never knew
      what it represented. I assume we don't hear it now due to digital carriers.

      Thanks,
      Mike