15102Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Horn in Cleveland/Terminal Tower links.

  • Kris Kirby
    Apr 12, 2009
      On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, lasertower wrote:
      > I did locate the two remaining high dishes topside, on the E_W path.
      > they belong to Norfolk and Southern Railway, as far as I can tell,
      > some dishes in the building must aim out windows after the rebuild.
      > 231 meters is my idea of a long path. I wonder what the height of the
      > receive dishes on the other ends are after all the fresnel zone stuff.

      For perspective, when the kids shot 125 miles using WiFi out in the
      Nevada desert, each endpoint was up on a 6,000 ft mountain, with the
      valley (part of Great Basin) between them. Oh, to have two six-thousand
      foot towers and nothing but paper-flat land between them.

      --
      Kris Kirby, KE4AHR
      Disinformation Analyst