15097Re: Horn in Cleveland/Terminal Tower links.

  • lasertower
    Apr 8, 2009
      Horn in question is down on tower city, just peeking over the parapet.

      I did locate the two remaining high dishes topside, on the E_W path. they belong to Norfolk and Southern Railway, as far as I can tell, some dishes in the building must aim out windows after the rebuild. 231 meters is my idea of a long path. I wonder what the height of the receive dishes on the other ends are after all the fresnel zone stuff.

      I will get the lat/long of the tower city path later this week with a handheld GPS.

      Steve
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic