13969Re: Operating a former microwave facility

  • Bernard D. Tremblay (ben)
    Sep 23, 2008
      Technical comment: because people reply at the top of messages and leave
      the massive original just dangle (Really, how hard is it to delete?)
      more than 2/3rds of this is just repetition.

      At the risk of being snotty: this is 2008 ... not 1993. It's just about
      time to get with the program.

      bdt

      coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Re: Operating a former microwave facility
      > Posted by: "james kester" radioconstco@... radioconstco
      > Date: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > I don't object to anything that has to do with generating revenue, especially telecommunications revenue. And, certainly not being argumentative.
      > [...]
      29 screens of text deleted here