13957Re: [coldwarcomms] Operating a former microwave facility

  • Jake
    Sep 22, 2008
      People buy them for many business or personal reasons.

      The main reason is you have a facility that was built like a brick
      sh#thouse already on the location.

      -Jake

      "A gentleman is someone who always tries to make sure the people
      around him are as comfortable as possible."

      "Sometimes when I talk to a Windows person about using a Mac, I feel
      like I'm explaining Van Halen to a horse." Merlin Mann