      From: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com [mailto:coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of kemartinatsnetnet
      Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 11:58 AM
      To: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coldwarcomms] Re: AT&T Chatham, NC Project Office

      Thanks for the info.

      With all the nut jobs running around I was simply concerned that
      appropriate sites whatever the tennant or tennants my be are
      properly protected.

      I was a Bell switchman back in the 1970's and a particular multi
      purpose building that had multiple switches in it. The only one that
      appeared different was the one on the floor of the Autovon (FTS)
      switch which had signage on the doors to that specific switch "No
      access without prior permission of Wire Chief". The switches on the
      other floors had no signage on their doors. Also, all the switches
      had code lock doors and the Autovon switch had different codes.

      I had worked in the switch from time to time and remember asking the
      first time in there why is there an additional row of buttons on the
      keypads of the test phones and test call directors.

      Ken

      --- In coldwarcomms@ <mailto:coldwarcomms%40yahoogroups.com>