11663Re: [coldwarcomms] OTH-B pictures

  • Gaylon Rose
    May 2, 2007
      ....The URLs work great now....Thanks, and great pics by the way..........Would have loved to have gotten a hold of one of those dishes...

      blitz <blitz@...> wrote: Make sure youve got the WHOLE URL in there:

      http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all
      <http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all>Worked
      for me....the URL is huge, do not paste the last > in it.