11161Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: I know why...

  • Blake Bowers
    Dec 5, 2006
      Now, before everyone jumps to conclusions,
      I sent this message to Derrick, after he called me
      names ON the mailing list, and my reply to
      Derrick, which he posted ON the mailing list,
      was sent OFF the mailing list.

      I saw no reason to bother the readers of this
      list with my feelings towards Derrick, and did
      not want to disparage him in public, as he did to me.

      BUT, Mr Abel, decided to REPOST MY MESSAGE
      ON THE LIST. Not by accident, but by deliberate
      work to manually redo the TO field, and try to stir
      hate and discontent ON the mailing list, something I
      was specifically trying NOT to do.

      You want to jump on someone, don't get onto me
      for a private off the mailing list message, jump on the
      person who decided to take that private off mailing list
      message and repost it to the mailing list in a deliberate
      attempt to stir trouble.