11070Re: Boeing EC-135 Looking Glass aircraft

  • Spencer
    Nov 6, 2006
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Michael Harpe <mharpe79@...>
      wrote:

      > If the knows that contractor from Los Alamos who lived in the
      trailer park with
      > a junkie he should be able to get a complete set of prints along
      with documents
      > on how to bypass the PAL altogether!
      >
      > I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of that incident
      on here.

      > I think we should be discussing LANLs security!
      >
      > Mike Harpe
      >
      > --- David Lesher <wb8foz@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Speaking on Deep Background, the Press Secretary whispered:
      > > >

      > > > Reading through Bellovin's research on PALs was very
      interesting. It
      > > > forced me to go back through nuc command can control links to
      > > > understand the process. Political and social issues aside, I'm
      > > > curious to hear what others on the list view as alternatives
      to the
      > > > current PAL/EAS system?

      and I thought this was an information, facts, trivia, and topic site
      on communications, insted of a forum to promote wacked out, off
      topic, views, or debates.

      SILLY ME
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic