11068Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Boeing EC-135 Looking Glass aircraft

  • John Bass
    Nov 5, 2006
      A lot more than ending statement ... if it's fair game, I'll surely be happy to debate, and rebuke, the politics he presents so strongly.

      John

      tsniffin20902 <TSniffin@...> wrote: Ok, While John's ending statement may have been off topic, the rest of
      his post was interesting and consistent with on-going discussion.
      However, your reply (below)was even further off topic. Let it go..

      Reading through Bellovin's research on PALs was very interesting. It
      forced me to go back through nuc command can control links to
      understand the process. Political and social issues aside, I'm
      curious to hear what others on the list view as alternatives to the
      current PAL/EAS system?

      TS

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, John Bass <fpga_toys@...> wrote:

      "Anyone that considers major regional, or even global war, unlikely
      without nukes, needs seriously to consider the evil that lurks in the
      hearts of men and women thinking they are doing the right thing for
      religous, national, and cultural gain. Especially middle east clerics
      these days, using war to spread their faith, with little regard for
      other faiths.

      Until the UN can be replaced with a body that has a mandated charter
      for human rights, the only thing that stands in the way of major
      regional wars, are what is left of the cold war infrastructure."

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, John Bass <fpga_toys@...> wrote:

      > I think your intended debate of weapons policy and deployment is off
      topic for this group - something of an endless rathole. -- John