10713REPOST: [coldwarcomms] Re: Old Chester NJ Hardened Facility

    Sep 20, 2006
      From: "John" <bigjohann99@...>
      To: <coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:18 AM
      Subject: [coldwarcomms] Re: Old Chester NJ Hardened Facility

      It's possible I guess . . . still looks like a bunker to me. I've
      tried to look at the location in LIVE, but there's no resolution at
      this spot. I have found the location in google Earth however.

      I'll try to upload a google Earth picture of the location.

      There is some strange antenna above the door too . .. forgot about
      that. BTW- the coordinates are at the bottom of the pict named
      chester.jpg.