9Re: Hello Hello Hello! Made a Webpage!

  • kiddi181uk
    Jan 7, 2010
      Hi Scottie,

      Good to hear from you and looks a great basis you have there for a webpage. Im based the other side of the pond (UK !) so it might take me a while to drive my Unimog to your meeting !

      Be good to keep in touch, so keep us posted on developments, and I will post some pics on your site when it is fully operational.

      Cheers

      Steve

      --- In coldwar_reenactment@yahoogroups.com, "great7scott7" <great7scott7@...> wrote:

      > Hi there capitalist pig-dogs and/or dirty commie pinkos! *wave*
      > I've made a webpage for CWRE. Right now it's only for my local group, but if you send me your email address, I'll add you as collaborators and you can add pages for your own local groups.
      > http://sites.google.com/site/coldwarreenactmentsociety/
      > This is what it looks like right now.
      > Please contact me! :D
      > Scottie