      From: stephen williams <kiddi181uk@...>
      Subject: Re: [coldwar_reenactment] Re: Anyone there ....?
      To: coldwar_reenactment@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 5:11 AM

      HI Richard

      Glad to know there is someone else out there !  Seriously though, have been suprised at the lack of general interest to get more organised.  So many people collect Cold War era vehicles and equipment (maybe more so than WW2), yet its really hard work to get folks together to arrange a display at one of the shows.

      Be interesting to hear your angle.   I have 2 Bundeswehr and 1 Wehrmacht vehicle.

      Regards

      Steve