Gyakusatsu & Carlos Villena "harmonices mundi" CDr - Out now!

  • <mantricum@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Marbre Negre and Mantricum Records present the new stuff by Gyakusatsu and Carlos Villena "Harmonices Mundi". The release is divided in 5 parts (part I by Gyakusatsu/ part II by Carlos Villena/ parts III, IV & V split between the bands). Excellent combination between the styles of both bands, noisy textures in an ambiental atmosphere. Harmonices Mundi is based upon the Johannes Kepler's theory of the universal movements according to geometrical models and musical scales, retaking the old topic of the celestial spheres and its universal music.

      ProCdr in jewel case.

      Price: 10 € shipping included

      More info: http://mantricum.com/news