Sounds and Emotions Playlist 291 and 290

  • Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009

      Hi,

      Hereby the playlist 291 and 290 of Sounds and Emotions.

      "Experimental music for experimental people"

      To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

      < http://www.fmbrussel.be/programmas/sounds_and_emotions.aspx >   : goto the red speaker "luister"

      or < Sound And Emotions >  or < http://wm.streampower.be/fmbrussel/webradio/sounds.mp3 >

      If the two last links doens't work try the first one and go to "luister"!!!!!

      Show 291 :

      Title;

      Played;

      Label;

      Time;

      Total Time;

      Vol;

      Aki Takase & Louis Sclavis;

      Intakt Records;

      5'01";

      5'04";

      Panorama (Canzonette);

      Klare , Maris , de Jode , Vatcher;

      Leo Records;

      5'42";

      10'46";

      Fuggle;

      Ken Vandermark , Barry Guy , Mark Sanders;

      Maya Recordings;

      21'03";

      31'49";

      Dix;

      Tresbass;

      Unit Records;

      7'23";

      39'12";

      Radio Rondo;

      Barry Guy . London Jazz Composers Orchestra;

      Intakt Records;

      31'00";

      70'12";

      Backyard;

      Samuel Blatters Eigenbrot;

      Unit Records;

      5'50";

      76'02";

      Show 290 (last week) :

      Title;

      Played;

      Label;

      Time;

      Total Time;

      Second Story;

      Sainkho Namchylak & Dickson Dee;

      Leo Records;

      8'25";

      8'25";

      Inspector's Test;

      Nickname : Rebel vs. Offset Needle Radius;

      Wow Cool;

      17'52";

      26'17";

      Tokyo Electric Guerilla;

      Richard Pinhas & Merzbow;

      Cuneiform Records;

      18'25";

      44'42";

      Act III;

      Hildegurls;

      Innova Recordings;

      15'05";

      59'47";

      Le Journaliste : N° 7;

      Anne James Chaton & Andy Moor;

      Unsounds Records;

      7'35";

      67'22";

      Fragment 02;

      Luigi Archetti;

      Domizil;

      5'05";

      72'27";

      Entre Parenthèses Sonores;

      Nim Is A Tree;

      Tripostal;

      17'38";

      90'05";

      Enjoy the musical trip!

      Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

      If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

      Thanks to those who send me the wonderful cd's.

      Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically too complicated to use them.Only if you can send them by mail as a cd version it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

      If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to
      moacrealsloa@...  with in the subject field  "playlist".

      All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

      Kind regards,

      Nico

      Nico Bogaerts
      Sounds and Emotions
      60 Rue De L'Obus
      1070 Brussels
      Belgium
      Europe

      To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail