HAPPY 2008 FROM COLD SPRING!

  • Jo|Cold Spring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Good afternoon troops!

      We wish all our customers, friends and allies a very happy 2008!

      COLD SPRING WINTER SALE!

      10% OFF ALL ORDERS UNTIL 2nd JANUARY

      Simply place your order in the normal way (credit/debit card, PayPal etc),
      and within 48 hours you will automatically receive your 10% discount as a
      refund.

      Offer applies from 00:01 GMT Sunday 30th December 2007- 23:59 GMT Wednesday
      2nd January 2008.

      Offer also extends to CDR orders. Email us with your enquiries:
      orders@....

      Offer excludes ebay sales and special offers / pre-order prices already in
      place.

      Happy shopping!

      The Cold Spring Team

      http://www.coldspring.co.uk