Available CDs etc (Penitent, Karsten Hamre, Defaktor, Dense Vision Shrine etc)

  • Karsten Hamre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hello all!

      Upon getting all of my belongings moved to my new location in Prague
      some copies of my previous releases also came for a day. So now I have
      following available for sale:

      Arcane Art "Nightly Terrors" digipack CD (12x)
      The Flux Komplex "Lost Ilusions" digipack CD (14x)
      Defraktor "Themes for The Lunatic" digipack CD (7x)
      Veiled Allusions "Visions of The World" digipack CD (6x)
      Broken Hands for Brilliant Minds/Dense vision Shrine - Split CD (5x)
      Karsten Hamre "Broken Whispers" CD (5x)

      Karsten Hamre "The Key to Oblivion" A5 Paperback, 92 pages,
      poetry/lyric collection.

      And I still have copies of:

      Karsten Hamre / Vlad Jecan - "Enter Inside" split CD
      Penitent "Among The Sleepless" CD

      These are available from me for 10 euro (Postage included) each.
      Wholesale price 6 Euro when buying 5 or more (Postage included)

      PayPal email address is order@...

      Best Regards
      Karsten